Anyone who has read my blog knows that my relationship with my birth parents are rocky and thus might find it odd that I am compiling a gift guide. That being said, I believe that regardless of my own personal family background, we all deserve to treat the ‘special men’ in our life, even if the person that you see as your ‘father’ is not biological. I never had a strong male presence in my life and apart from my Foster Brother, there was not a single man who I ever saw as a Father substitute figure. Despite my own family circumstances, I know that many of my readers are looking forward to spending quality time with their husbands, fathers and brothers. While it is great to carve some time out to treat the men in your life a beautiful gift (or four) never fails to put a smile on their face.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t stress, we are here to help you celebrate your Dad and no, I promise there are no socks involved. So let Faded Spring give you Father’s Day Gift Ideas that will have him smiling from ear to ear!
We love this handy on-the-go kit from Baxter of California. Let him test out this cute kit!
The kit includes:
- A paraben-free protein shampoo that promotes hair strength, body and manageability with a refreshing mint perfume.
- A soothing and revitalising coconut-based daily face wash with aloe vera and ginseng. It will gently remove dirt and oil while leaving the skin clean and revitalised.
- A best-selling oil free moisturiser infused with aloe vera, green tea and chamomile. Due to its plant-based technology, the skin will feel clean, smooth and refreshed all day long. It’s suitable for sensitive skin.
- A super close shave formula for the perfect clean shave without leaving the skin irritated. This is a coconut-based formula that provides a protective layer between the skin and the razor. The super close shave formula is an antibacterial cream infused with tea tree oil. It will also refresh the skin with botanical extracts, like menthol.
- An alcohol-free aftershave balm with aloe vera and tea tree oil.
Omega watches have a strong maritime legacy, and because of it, the brand launched its Planet Ocean collection back in 2005. The Planet Ocean line pays tribute to its dive watch heritage.
This luxurious timepiece will leave your father speechless.
The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean is a timeless watch which will look flawless on any Father’s wrist. It’s water resistant up to 600 metres (2000 feet / 60 bar), and it also has a helium escape valve. A must have piece to start his watch collection.
Find this stunning watch on Chronoexpert.
In combination with the Oculus cinema and Oculus video – a video app that allows you to watch 360º videos – the Gear VR (2015) will allow him to experience new realities, like exploring the surface of the moon. This user-friendly virtual reality headset functions when easily connected with a Samsung smartphone. The Gear VR (2015) is a lightweight headset that guarantees hours of fun.
If you’ve got a super cool dad why don’t you celebrate his coolness with a Hawaiian tie? It will give him a sense of holidays when working in the office. And who doesn’t want to feel like they’re on a tropical island? These exotic Hawaiian ties will help him go through the day with a smile from ear to ear. Created by a team of designers, these Hawaiian ties are manufactured by print-on-demand companies, like Redbubble and Zazzle.
We love these gorgeous belts, made in NYC. This leather belt is a practical accessory that can upgrade your dad’s look. Thanks to its webbed design, it will perfectly fit his waist. Beltology offers a wide range of catchy colours, all manufactured with a stretch fabric for maximum comfort.
Celebrate your father with an international cabin size baller suitcase. It’s the perfect match for business trips. With an elegant aluminium shell, the Carry-On suitcase features full-grain leather handles, an anti-odour high-density lining, soundless wheels, no outer zipper, and an externally removable integrated charger.
What Gift Would You Buy Your Father?