Hello fellow readers. My name is Ana and if you’re into weird, fun loving Libras then I am your gal. I always imagined myself to be a secret mermaid and love nothing better than jotting down my random fantastical imaginings and transporting you into a rainbow world of possibilities. Because in my mind there is nothing more beautiful than freedom of thought and if you want to be a mermaid then so be it. I just turned 23 and so far I have learnt that I really love to eat-my appetite for eating out remains insatiable, get as excited as a puppy on Christmas day when I get Blogger Mail and spend my days wishing that I could quit my full time job (s) so I could become a blogger full time. Still I digress this is my ‘about me’ page so maybe I should just answer the damn question haha. After being told that I was never going to amount to anything I spent my whole life proving people wrong and last year graduated with a BA in English Literature, English Language with Education and Social Sciences. I couldn’t be prouder and if anything could top how proud I felt graduating university it would be my blog ‘Faded Spring’. After reading blogs since the age of sixteen I finally put my stamp on the ‘blog map’ and created Faded Spring last summer. I am so proud of my baby, it has given me opportunities to work with some of my favourite brands including Boohoo and Debenhams but even better has given me a key to one of the best communities in the world. I love all of my readers and I am so grateful that y’all take the time to read my humble little blog, so as a treat here are a few little known facts about me
- I am trained in Musical Theatre; after being spotted in a Year Six School play I was enrolled in part time stage school alongside my studies.
- I am a massive rap, hip-hop and dance music fan. I love music with a good beat and my favourite artists include Tinie Tempah, G-Eazy, Drake and The Weeknd.
- I once won a storytelling contest for my rendition of ‘Chinese Cinderella’ which drew parallels to my own upbringing, where I was abused by my stepmother as a child.
- I have written over 100 unpublished short stories and poems. Maybe someday I will get them published?
- I am a massive social advocate for the LGBTQ community and adore Drag Queens. In fact I love Drag Queens so much that if I met any of my favourite Queens ( Ru Paul, Adore, Bianca, Tatiana, Alyssa & Alaska I am looking at you!) I think I wouldn’t be able to speak. They are drop-dead-gorgeous mamaaaa!